Skip to the content
- Break two eggs and add a splash of water.
- Whisk until slightly frothy.
- Heat the frying pan to a high temperature (you can check if it’s hot enough by splashing water on it; the water should fizzle off).
- Add the eggs to the pan, tilting it to get an even spread.
- Immediately turn down the temperature and cover the pan with a lid.
- Check frequently to see if the top is cooked (make sure that none of the egg is still liquid).
- Once the egg is cooked you can add cheese and other toppings to one half (prepare these in advance).
- Fold in half and remove from the stove to serve (the egg should be warm enough to melt any cheese).